(1) In the following text, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that are personally assignable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Teubert Maschinenbau GmbH
Waldshuter Strasse 15
78176 Blumberg, Germany
Telephone: +49 7702 / 4393 – 0
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address adding “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address and, if available, also your name, salutation, subject, message, company and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective operations. In doing so, we also specify the criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) When using the website for merely informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk to match the browser you are using, and through which information is sent to the authority that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet service more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b),
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They contain a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to one session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our Websites. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs, e.g. by refusing to accept third-party or any cookies. We would like to point out that in that case you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you might use if interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(1) If you have given consent for your data to be processed, you can revoke it at any time. After submitting such a revocation to us, the admissibility of processing your personal data will be affected.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we confirm in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we did. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under about the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.